Malibu Choral Department
For information about MHS Choral Studies; including Calendar Information, Choir Handbook, Important Forms, and Financial information, please log-on to Charms Office at:
How to access parent/student information
• Log on to http://www.charmsoffice.com/
• Locate the "PARENT/STUDENT LOGIN" section of the web page.
• Login to your student's program account using the following login:
• This will bring up the main parent page. This will allow you to look at your child's Choir Calendar, the Choir Handbook,and other important forms.
• Clicking on an event on the calendar brings up the details for that event, such as times, attendance requirements and equipment/uniform necessities. Clicking on "event list" puts all of the calendar information in a list form for easy printing.
When you enter your child's ID NUMBER, another more detailed screen appears with even more options to view your student's Uniform Assignments, and Financial Records. Enter your child's ID FIRST - then you may create your own, unique password by clicking on the "keys icon"
One area in which you can help the director maintain his/her records:
Student information form - You may help make changes to your child's student information page (such as updating phone numbers and email addresses if they change) to help the teacher communicate with you more effectively.
It is your responsibility to keep your contact information up to date through the Charms website!
(310) 457-6801 x74236